Treating OCD, Together
OCD needs to be addressed with specialty evidence-based care. Other forms of treatment, like talk therapy, can be ineffective or even harmful. At NOCD, we provide Exposure and Response Prevention (ERP) therapy, leading to life-changing outcomes for patients.
Helping patients access specialty treatment
- Accessing specialty treatment should be an essential factor in an OCD patient's comprehensive care plan.
- It takes collaboration between providers across the healthcare system to address their unique needs effectively and provide the best experience possible.
Collaborative care is the key to providing exceptional care
- Medical care is typically about more than one provider treating one patient.
- We recognize that to truly connect all patients to the care they need, we are stronger as a provider community that prioritizes collaborative care.
Interested in joining forces to meet our patients' needs?
Sign up below to join our collaborator community
Fill out our contact form to receive educational resources, access informational webinars, receive information about upcoming OCD events, and more.
Benefits of collaborating with NOCD
- NOCD Therapists conduct regular assessments during our members' treatment journeys and can share progress and health summary reports with referring providers.
- Receive provider education on OCD, NOCD updates, and join provider community events.
- See people with OCD get better faster through improved access to specialty care.